The German Love Film The German Love Film

Ooooh

Amazing, I've reviewed far too many of your movies but you're they're so damn good!

Dead Parents Dead Parents

Great

Ignore that last guy, that was amazing. I know if someone did that to me if I was in that situation I would be rather.......well there hasn't been a word invented for it yet.

Cement Part 2 Cement Part 2

Once again....it kicked ass

Surreal and twisted=funny

Knock Knock Knock Knock

Great

Hehe so homosexual....but....wierdly.....unusually....good!

"Cement" "Cement"

Oh dear...

haha that was some random shit. I do like your humour though, sickening but funny, just how I like it (oh yeah and fuck all these kids that don't get it....losers!)

Scrotum 1 Scrotum 1

LMAO

That was great, and underrated! I'm suprised the score isn't higher-the graphics were very good and when the grenade went off-priceless!
Keep up the good work!

The Black Fighter The Black Fighter

Whoa

That was very good, perhaps one of the best stick animations I've seen on NG, this belongs in the ranks with Xiao Xiao. Only thing I didn't like was the explosion from the grenade, and when it bounced along the ground it could do with some sort of sound effect. Other than that, great stuff!

nightShift: a true story nightShift: a true story

LMAO

Man I laughed so hard when he took the dump, and the look on his face afterwards....priceless. Keep up the good work, Mr Phillips.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

How do I put this...wow!

That was good. VERY good. You have a story telling gift not to mention an animating one as well. Keep it up, I would much like to see a sequel.

Soul Snatcher 1 Soul Snatcher 1

That wasn't so bad

That was pretty cool for your second stick man animation, needs work on the proportion and fluidness, everything else though wasn't bad. Oh and by the way you don't need to write "slow motion" when there's a slo-mo action sequence.